How Can I Help You?
Selling a home takes more than just putting up a “for sale” sign. You need an experienced agent to help you determine a competitive price, come up with an effective marketing strategy, as well as anticipate and solve any problems that come up during the selling process. If you price your property too low, it may sell quickly, but you’ll lose money. If you price it too high, it may not sell at all. A real estate professional can help you with the entire home selling process and provide a smoother, hassle-free experience. I offer my clients many great services including:
- Instant FREE access to ALL active and pending MLS® listings (updated hourly and directly from the real estate board). This tool is helpful to both home sellers and home buyers.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)—get the latest updates on the status and price changes of all new and active listings in your neighbourhood (including addresses, days on market, and additional special listing information).
- Advice above and beyond. For example, need advice on what kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale? I’d be glad to review your home. Renovations and sale preparation, when done properly, can be very financially rewarding. My online Home Sellers’ Guide is a great place to start.
- The opportunity to build a relationship with a professional who is geared towards optimizing your financial future.
How do I sell your home for top-dollar?
There’s one very important reason why you should use an agent: we leverage the selling power of the MLS®.
This is by far the most effective marketing system for your home. Thousands of Albertan homes are sold each month with the MLS®; utilizing this tool helps to ensure a timely sale and maximum exposure.
More exposure equals more buyers. And more buyers mean competitive offers, which earn you more money. A well-priced property may generate competing offers which will drive up the final price. As an experienced negotiator, I’ll work to get you the best possible price.
Listen to the market
As part of your pricing strategy, I will put together a comparative market analysis (CMA), which is a good indicator of what today’s buyers are willing to pay. It compares the market activity of homes similar to yours in your neighbourhood.
- Recently sold homes represent what buyers are willing to pay.
- Currently listed homes for sale represent the price sellers hope to obtain.
- Listings that have expired are generally overpriced or have been poorly marketed.
Click Here for up-to-date information on today’s real-estate market.
Get my complete Home Sellers’ Guide for FREE.
This is an exclusive paper that will kick start your home selling process. Topics covered include:
- Understanding economic factors.
- How to sell your home for top dollar.
- Understanding fair market value, and how to influence it.
- Divorce and home selling.
- Common home selling mistakes to avoid.
- Questions to ask a REALTOR® before you sign.
- Understanding legal representation.
- Understanding the offer process.
- How to pass the home inspection.
- How to effectively market your home to sell fast.